Welcome to The Carpet Guy’s Cleaning Service!
Steam Carpet Cleaning in Sacramento CA – Is It the Answer to Your Allergy Problems at Home?
As with anything in the home or office, carpets need cleaning every once in awhile. Carpet Cleaning in Sacramento, CA involves more then just a vacuuming, but actual wet and dry cleaning. Having your carpets cleaned two or three times a year by professional carpet cleaning services in Sacramento California will help preserve the look of your carpets for years and years to come.
Carpets are essential to the look of a room in your house or in the office. Carpets are made from natural or synthetic material, the former being wool and the latter being nylon. Wool carpets are more expensive mostly because it is a natural material while synthetic carpets wear well and are typically more stain resistant. There are definitely differences in the types of carpeting that you see in a home versus an office. The office carpeting is usually a lot flatter where the pile is short while in residential homes the carpet is fuller with piles generally higher.
Routine vacuuming helps keep your carpeting clean by removing dust and dirt from the top layers; however, grime, germs, allergens, and other contaminants get trapped deep in the carpet where your vacuum can’t reach. Over time these pollutants accumulate, and they can even make you and your family sick! That’s why it’s important to have your carpets deep cleaned annually. Sacramento Carpet Cleaning removes both surface dirt and deeply embedded dirt for a total clean-meaning fresh-looking, healthy carpets! But carpet cleaning isn’t a job for amateurs: to get your carpets and rugs completely clean without causing damage requires knowledge, training, and specialized tools.
Leave your carpet cleaning jobs to the professionals and you’ll get beautiful, expert results!
The concern with most do-it-yourself carpet cleanings is how clean you’re really getting the carpet. Without specialized carpet cleaning equipment and products, homeowners simply aren’t able to remove the grime trapped within their carpeting-and if you can’t get it all the way clean, what’s the point! Most professional carpet cleaning companies in California utilizes truck-mounted hot water extraction to thoroughly cleanse your carpets. With a combination of pressurized hot water, eco-friendly cleaning agents, and rapid extraction, these machines can eliminate practically all of the contaminants embedded in your carpeting.
Your Sacramento Carpet Cleaners can even apply a stain protection treatment to keep your carpets pristine longer.
And, because the hot water extraction system applies the cleansers and then quickly extracts them out, your carpet is left clean and only a little damp. This is crucial because over saturating your carpeting dramatically increases drying time; if your carpet stays wet too long it can begin to mold and mildew, creating new health problems! While amateur carpet cleaning jobs can take days to dry, a professionally cleaned carpet is usually dry in under 12 hours.
What is The Average Carpet Cleaning Costs In Sacramento, CA?
Many people just pick up the phone and call any so called professional carpet cleaning company. They get their references from a circular or a flyer that was dropped in their letterbox. The carpet cleaning company that you choose deserves a little thought and attention. There should be a few considerations before you choose which commercial cleaning company to go with when next get your carpets cleaned. A few questions to ask are:
1. Will the carpet cleaning chemicals harm my carpet in any way?
Carpets are formed from individual fibers and generally the chemicals used to clean carpets do not break down or harm these fibers. More damage is done by allowing grime, dust and dirt to build up on your carpets. That is what shortens your carpets lifespan. By regularly getting a professional commercial cleaning company to steam clean your carpets, this will keep your carpets looking the best they possibly can. It will also allow them to last longer and in turn save you money in the long run.
2. Are the chemicals used to clean my carpets safe for my family and pets?
This is a very important question to get an answer to while you are researching which commercial cleaning company to hire. Lately there are more and more people who are concerned about the dangers of chemicals used inside their homes.
A question to ask them is do they use biodegradable and non toxic chemicals? Obviously, the more information you know about the chemicals they use on your carpets, the more comfortable you will feel about living in your home after the steam cleaning has been done. Keep in mind though that the companies that use harmless cleaning solutions, might turn out to be a little more expensive. But it is worth your peace of mind especially when it comes to the well being of your family and pets.
3. What's the best way to choose a good commercial cleaning company to clean my carpets?
Most of the cheaper carpet cleaning companies hire contractors with little consideration given to their qualifications and experience. The more respectable carpet cleaning companies thoroughly train their technicians before letting them loose on anyone's expensive carpets. That should be piece of mind for you when they are in your home. This extra knowledge they receive while in training, will assist them in treating even difficult carpet stains with special non toxic or harmful solutions. So the crucial thing here is that when you are researching potential commercial cleaning companies, it is important to ask if their employees or contractors go through any type of training.
It doesn't matter if you are looking for someone to regularly clean your carpets, selling your home or you're moving into a new house. If you do you homework and research, it will pay off. Doing that will ensure you receive the quality service you and your carpets deserve.
What is the Average Cost Of Professional Carpet Cleaning?
The carpet cleaning Phoenix professionals have many tips to pass on to residents of the Arizona city that people all over North America can use at home. One of the most important tips is to clean any spill immediately, otherwise it becomes much harder to remove it from the carpet. Make sure you know what material your carpet is made from; using the wrong stain remover could make the stain even worse.
1. Yellowing of Carpet: this occurs in light colored carpets and is usually caused by things such as cleaners, pollution from various sources including heating fuels and environmental factors. Sometimes acetic acid will reverse the yellowing. One part vinegar and one part water can be tried, however call a carpet cleaning company if you are unable to fix this yourself.
2. Crushing of the pile: This is flattening of the carpet by heavy traffic. If you vacuum regularly, you may be able to lessen this from happening as much.
3. Sprouting: This is when a tuft of the carpet material will rise above the rest of the carpet. It is recommended that you do not pull them out because you will cause a lot more damage that way. Just cut them with some scissors. If it continues to happen in a specific location then contact the installer or retailer.
4. Indentations: If you have heavy items on your carpet, they will cause indentations. To fix this issue try and work the pile back with your fingers or the edge of a spoon, then dampen the area and dry it with a hair dryer. Some indentations unfortunately are permanent. One way to alleviate this problem is to move the furniture or item a few inches occasionally to prevent serious indentations.
5. Shedding: You will find balls of fiber or fluff on your carpet or in the vacuum, this is normal as it is from the process of manufacturing the carpet. It will not cause a problem to have these vacuumed up. This minor issue will eventually disappear over the course of the first year after the carpet is installed.
Carpet cleaning Phoenix professionals recommend that you regularly vacuum your carpet and clean all spills immediately to help keep the carpet clean and fresh. Sanitizing and disinfecting the carpet should be part of your cleaning regimen.